Attn: Waterfowl fanatics!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
This ghastly act happened today, I came out to my truck after shopping. I noticed some man had opened up my truck and put a new shotgun in there!

Upon further inspection, it’s a SX4 20 gauge. The guy had a pair on him to pull that stunt 🤣🤣

78473F77-ED38-430F-9C39-5DD740C8D3E4.jpeg

Never seen so many pintails. Crazy that their numbers are so down

Are pintails down? I saw more of them this year than I can ever remember- it became a nuisance honestly, since the limit here is one.

I only hunted 5 times or so (all in mid October) so may have just been lucky timing.

20ga ammo being hard to find, I picked up some hevi metal 20ga today. Bought it since it stated 1oz load and most are 7/8oz. I've been using boss bismuth all year but ran out. The hevimetal is basically a steel/bismuth duplex. I've heard theoretical concerns about the steel fracturing the bismuth pellets. Anyone have any experience with this ammo??

20ga ammo being hard to find, I picked up some hevi metal 20ga today. Bought it since it stated 1oz load and most are 7/8oz. I've been using boss bismuth all year but ran out. The hevimetal is basically a steel/bismuth duplex. I've heard theoretical concerns about the steel fracturing the bismuth pellets. Anyone have any experience with this ammo??
I've had really good luck with hevi-metal. I know @JShane is also a big fan.

Hevi hammer, their mid tier shell, is my go to and it’s work flawlessly.

Did you see first lite is finally going to make a waterfowl line?

So far so good. Im using hevi hammer right now in #6's for the wood ducks I'm shooting. Hevi metal has done me right in first phase and the beginning of second phase down here on big ducks.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back