Attacked by a SKUNK?!?!?!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Some have heard this story, But for others : :

OK I was up deer hunting and the wierdest think happend too me this year, 'bout an hour before dark I met up w/ my hunting buddy on a old logging road brushed over. He said he was going to "GLASS" the area. I said I was going to walk the road till the bend and sit and "GLASS" there.

I rounded the corner and Sat down. I heared some noise coming and looked down the road. I saw a skunk coming. at about 30-40 ft I stood up so he could see me then leave. His nose was to the ground. @ 20' he saw me and lifted the tail.......

I waved my arms and he came to 10 feet and lifted again. I pointed my gun at him as he dropped his legs and came "RUNNING" at me. As he approached my feet whithing KICKIN' distance I pulled the trigger. KKKAAABBOOOOM !!!

300 wim MAG meets Skunk at muzzle of barrel!!! Blew his Lt side right off. I was literally shaking>!>!>! Shot him DEAD right at my FEET!! WOW Never been attcked by a Skunk before. Anyways his RT side was intacked so I flipped him and took a picture w/ him. My hunting buddy couldn't stop laughing......

Well Here is a Picture of "THE MOOSE" and the "LITTLE STINKER!!!!

oskunk1.jpg

Luckily He lifted the leg but didn't spray too much. Them booggers REALY REALY STINK :x :x :x

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> <A HREF="http://www.huntandlodge.com
" TARGET=_blank>http://www.huntandlodge.com
</A>

moose.gif

[/list]

I'm glad you brought this one here. its a good one. I still laugh over it.

Delw

A few years ago I was huntin with a buddy of mine in a place called Happy Canyon down in California. We were climbing the mountain in the dark when my buddy has to unload. He went over behind a tree and dropped his pants. While I was standing there waiting I saw something waddling down the cow trail we were following. When it got close I could see it was a skunk. So I step off the trail and started throwin dried cow patties at it directing it toward the tree were my buddy was squattin. Just when it got to the tree I hollered "Look out a skunk". It ran right under his butt. He came flyin out with his pants down around his ankles and the skunk runnin the other way. I thought I was gonna die laughun. He didn't think it was funny and wouldn't talk to me the rest of the day.
Wes

It's the same old story. Little skunk attacks big moose. Little skunk, too late, recognizes the error of his ways. Shucks....What do you think boss, was he rabid?

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com

Back