Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

As they lay

Dave, not sure down by you but I should have left the house earlier. That lunar eclipse. 20 minutes before shooting light the moon was like a spotlight. Looked like you could reach out and touch it.

Yeah, it sure was bright! Wasn't figuring much movement would be going on until the pumpkin army pushed them. Only heard 2 shots by 6:30 and this guy came past at 6:43. One more shot while I dressed it out and that was it. Hung up in the shed next door at my dad's place and I was back in the house at 9. 😎

Yeah, it sure was bright! Wasn't figuring much movement would be going on until the pumpkin army pushed them. Only heard 2 shots by 6:30 and this guy came past at 6:43. One more shot while I dressed it out and that was it. Hung up in the shed next door at my dad's place and I was back in the house at 9. 😎
I was expecting the same, but actually passed up three different bucks. Hoping to make it back out again.

I was expecting the same, but actually passed up three different bucks. Hoping to make it back out again.
I'm done until after Thanksgiving. Just a muzzleloader-only tag left. Have an antlerless firearm tag but the landowner said leave them alone.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back