Arizonian's

Left Behind

Jackson, Wyoming..... Great little drinking town w
Looks like Elky and I may fly to Phoenix, some time soon.
But it will be a short trip, as we will be picking up a vehicle for a home owner here and drive it back to Jackson,
But we were thinking if any one was interested in getting together for dinner one night, we would like to go to Waldo's. We will let you know as soon as we know when we are going down there.
Any one intrerested let us know.

The last get together was great! Monti's wasn't as great as it used to be, but if you don't mind Wendy and I might tag along. We've never been to Waldos.
drool.gif

Waldo's has the best damn BBQ west of the Mississippi. Dan took us there a couple years ago and I am still having cravings for more.
drool.gif
If this happens, depending on if the man buys a vehichle for up here, I will be bringing back a cooler full of Waldo's.
drool.gif

That sounds like a great trip! It was extremely nice that Dan brought up that BBQ, it was great....
Wish I could join in on this one....

Del, if he buys a car down there, he will fly us down there and we will drive it back to Jackson for him. Looks like it would be a quick one or two days downthere and head back. Hard to take too much time off from work. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back