Arizona Rifle Coues Deer day by day videos

I am catching on to these hunts. Every video either opens with a lot of eating of what looks like awesome food, or it ends with that, or both. These are really a videos about going to Arizona for breakfast and dinner. I'm starving

I kind of think a jackrabbit archery hunt might be as much fun as anything in Arizona.

Agreed. Pretty good chance we’re going to load up the Dodge and head south over Christmas this year. Finn wants to hunt quail in the desert.

I just watched Part 6. I thought I was going to get through without another one of those gut-wrenching dinner scenes. The buck snuck out on Randy while some quail were getting shot and it was getting dark. Looked like, for once, no food. But then I noticed there was still 3 minutes left. Quail, antelope, javelina (some sort of delicious stickiness to that!) in wood smoke on the barbie, and everyone is chowing down. Killed me right there.

This is murder.

JLS, if you do go quail hunting, take several pairs of tweezers - good ones. Make sure everyone has a pair handy. Some forceps are handy too, and finally a big comb. The latter is useful for when your dog gets himself into a few cholla bombs or prickly pear pads.

I lived in Tucson for 2 yrs and did a little quail hunting (gambles I think, not mearns like these). It was a blast, but they run like rabbits.

Definitely gambels quail. We would use hawk calls to get them to stay put. Mearns hold tight. Not uncommon for mearns to flush as you're stepping on them. Theres scalies in the area also. Not impossible to hunt all 3 in the same day. Oh, and dont rin your dog in cholla. That shit is painful

Just watched all seven of these yesterday. I have to figure out how to do this in couple of years! I looks like it'd be a great trip to take the family on as well.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back