Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Arizona online license issue

passinthru

I don't think this has been posted, if so I apologize.

Been trying to buy an Arizona license for quite some time, but kept getting stuck when getting to the authorization page for the credit card.

So I'd back out and try again another day hoping their website would begin working tomorrow. Finally got frustrated enough today and called to buy one over the phone. Can't buy one over the phone, so I'm supposed to try again. Tried again, same thing, locks up. Called again got a different rep. and come to find out, their credit card page is not compatible with windows 8. :eek:

Just wanted to save a headache or seven for anyone that had trouble.

For the record, I've not been impressed with windows 8 since I had to purchase it at the end of October for my business.:W:

But, I'm no Bill Gates either.

Last edited:
I had a problem with their site in September while trying to print my license. Of course, I was trying to do it at 2am, and had to leave at 4:30am for my flight.

I finally was able to get it to print, but it was barely legible because the lines weren't lining up correctly. I printed a bunch of test sheets from Word and they were fine.

I had to stop at a Fish and Game office in Tuscon, for my deer tag, and they re-printed me an official one. They admited their website has many bugs.

It was on a Mac.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back