Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Arizona Muley's

Elkasaurous

Anybody have a good idea where the best spots for muley's in AZ are ? I am going to begin applying this year for deer in Az. I don't care how bad the draw odds are really. I see in B&C that Coccinino County is a big producer of trophy bucks. Does anyone know what unit this is ? 10 ? Spank you.

I don't know much about unit 10, but they do pull out some big ones. But year in and year out go with the Kaibab and the AZ Strip. Units 12E, 12W, 13A & 13B. They are all tough draws, but have HUGE bucks. Good luck!

This year we saw some huge deer in unit 9 and unit 10....(never seen deer that big in those units befor)

If you want a huge buck your best chance is unit 13a 13b 12b.... They have quite a few in 12aw but there are also lots of people.... All the units north of the grand canyon I know pretty well.. unit 9 and unit 10 I know very good...

However dont discredit units south of flagstaff like units 6a 5a 5b 22 21 in the lower elevations of these units the racks are still huge but skinny... down around phoenix unit 22(i believe) the bartlett lake area(east side) there are some huge bucks that would make the book.. how ever these are very hard to find and you need a boat to get to them... we see them sometimes while fishing......

the white tank MTs just west of phx has quite a few deer over 30" wide however they are very skinny.... 20 mins from my house

Delw

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back