MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Arizona IBO/ABA Winternational pictures...

azuho

Howdy,

Noticed someone asking about getting ready for 3D tourny season and thought you might check out some pictures I shot at the IBO/ABA Tournament in Arizona last month. Got to talk to veterans like Tom Crowe and Frank Carr. Anyway, took a lot of pictures and thought it might get everyone in the mood.

I am hoping to post a story on one shooter, Eric, who lost his arm and shoots competition with his teeth. Great guy with a great attitude.

To tell you the truth I had not shot a bow since I was a youngster, but was invited by John Mullins to cover the event. Watching the tournament caught my attention again. (Now where was that archery catalog...:)

Stop by the site at http://www.azuho.com Click into the Events area, then the IBO/ABA link. Reply in this board or by email. If you get a chance please sign the guestbook.

------------------
-------------------
Michael Rosenberger
Arizona Sportsman's Journal
Azuho Productions

Thanks for the pics they were wonderful. I use to compete, and it was nice seeing pics of some of my old friends. Sort of like a family reunion
smile.gif

I enjoyed it!

Later

I was impressed by the caliber of people at the archery tournament, and that was a point everyone I talk to made. Archers are just a good, fun group. Glad you enjoyed the pictures and thanks.

Michael Rosenberger
Arizona Sportsman's Jouranl
Azuho Productions
www.azuho.com

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back