Arizona IBO/ABA Winternational pictures...

azuho

Howdy,

Noticed someone asking about getting ready for 3D tourny season and thought you might check out some pictures I shot at the IBO/ABA Tournament in Arizona last month. Got to talk to veterans like Tom Crowe and Frank Carr. Anyway, took a lot of pictures and thought it might get everyone in the mood.

I am hoping to post a story on one shooter, Eric, who lost his arm and shoots competition with his teeth. Great guy with a great attitude.

To tell you the truth I had not shot a bow since I was a youngster, but was invited by John Mullins to cover the event. Watching the tournament caught my attention again. (Now where was that archery catalog...:)

Stop by the site at http://www.azuho.com Click into the Events area, then the IBO/ABA link. Reply in this board or by email. If you get a chance please sign the guestbook.

------------------
-------------------
Michael Rosenberger
Arizona Sportsman's Journal
Azuho Productions

Thanks for the pics they were wonderful. I use to compete, and it was nice seeing pics of some of my old friends. Sort of like a family reunion
smile.gif

I enjoyed it!

Later

I was impressed by the caliber of people at the archery tournament, and that was a point everyone I talk to made. Archers are just a good, fun group. Glad you enjoyed the pictures and thanks.

Michael Rosenberger
Arizona Sportsman's Jouranl
Azuho Productions
www.azuho.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back