Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Arizona Elk/Antelope Deadline TODAY (Feb 9)

It's all but over with now... Just disappointing how it went down. I have heard of guys putting the wrong hunt code and drawing a cow and not getting their points back, I understand that its the rules of the game. I am certain I chose one choice and one choice only(The right one), it went through two screens confirming the application number. Receipt showed two choices(One of which I did not add), I called immediately to try to resolve it, bad service on their part... Crappy luck on my part... but still.. its the rules...

I'll still hunt in the state. Maybe I can still salvage a couple of points and hunt a lesser unit. I'm not going to dwell on it. I'd just like to see more effort on the F&G to put it all together especially when they so severely limit opportunity for NR's unlike other states (WY & CO). Starting to rank right up there with NM...

Last edited:
OUch that blows!

I do not know how many times I looked at the screen when doing my application, I was even taking pictures of the screen with my phone and looking at those as well.

I had my hunt codes written down in front of me on a sheet of otherwise blank paper, I was not going to be a statistic.

Can you cancel your CC card between now and the draw?

Oh its been done...;)

I didn't think to take pictures of the screen. Obviously I wasn't thinking about the system glitching on me. Pulled the code right out of the reg's myself, matched what was on the screen. I am pretty paranoid about applications in general, hence the multiple checks. Great idea though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back