Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Arizona 22 North

Recon_Doc

I have a rifle tag from 27 Nov to 03 Dec. I've hunted Mulies in this area, and have seen tons of Elk close to the control road. I'm sure 80% of the hunter in the unit will hunt the Control Road, and prob only go a mile or so in from that on foot. I'm not asking for honey holes, and I know of a few spots to scout. But, can anyone offer any other advise as to strategy? I'm thinking our best bet will be to get deep in the back country on foot. Any wisdom, help is appreciated!! It's gonna be a long summer, CANNOT WAIT for the Fall!!!
Thanks to All
Recon Doc

help

I AM In a similar situation but I KNOW NADA about 22 North I got a late archery tag and I NEED some help please…… If anyone can offer help I would appreciate it very much…

If you enjoy getting shot over stay away from the rim. To many tags in a very confined area. DO your homework. They will be deep, use google earth to find nice deep cuts and canyons. Plus it will help you get away from the idiots

If you enjoy getting shot over stay away from the rim. To many tags in a very confined area. DO your homework. They will be deep, use google earth to find nice deep cuts and canyons. Plus it will help you get away from the idiots

Thankfully I have a BOW tag… No idiots shooting over the rim at me…. At least I hope!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back