Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Archery fire sale

rmyoung1

I've decided to sell my bow set-up. After I left Colorado for Texas, the bow just isn't getting used. Seems I only have time to execute my rifle hunts and with boys nearing hunting age, the falls are only gonna get busier. So, ive decided to sell out (literally). I'd love to keep all this together and sell as a package, but I'm open to offers. I bought the bow new for like $750 on sale back around Christmas of '09. It's only been on four hunts. Shoots better than I do. The bow is a Hoyt Alphamax 32 with a 26.5" draw length. It has a Tight Spot quiver, Ripcord Code Red rest, and a Black Gold Flashpoint HD 5-pin sight. I have 9 Easton FMJ N-Fused Carbon arrows that'll come with it in a slim, rectangular plastic case. I'll also throw in an Easton arrow tube with a half-dozen Beman arrows. Also included are some random accessories like Slick Trick 100 gr magnum broad heads (8 of them) and bunch of field points. I have an Easton wrench, broad head wrench, and some nocks and extra Blazer veins I'll include. Finally, and this probably puts this squarely into the "good deal" category, I'll ship it to you in a tough-as-nails aluminum bow case by Strong Case. These cases are airline safe, very tough, and not cheap. I will include a TruBall Pro Diamond release. I also have a black plastic Plano case I'll include. That about does it. $800 shipped to your door gets you the entire package. If you price out all the included items separately, I think you'll see this is a very solid deal for someone. Pictures to follow

Last edited:
Good deal! Left Colorado for Texas?!

Get this... I grew up in Yellowstone NP. And you thought leaving CO was strange, right? The Lord works in mysterious ways, my friend.

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back