Anyone Using Burris?

I did order a Burris FFII 4.5-12x40 with the Ballistic Plex reticle. We'll put that on my son's rifle and see how she shoots. I'd like to see some Leupold B&C retilces though. On their website they're shown as "no longer for sale"

Has anyone been using the Burris Veracity PH? I’m looking at the Leupold Vx5 and a friend suggested I take a look at the Veracity before making any decisions. There’s a lot of tech in that tube for my simple brain.

I use a lot of Burris FII on my rifles but made the mistake of buying a newer Chinese made 2.5 x 10 and its crap. From what I can tell, what was made in the Philippine's is now made in China. You can still find the Phillipine made ones but you need to make sure what you are buying . I do not claim to know where all there different series are made so cannot pass judgement. The FII that I use are very dependable and within my price point. 3 x9, 4.5 x 14, 6.5 x 20. Someone can probably set me straight on where all their production is now and if you are interested in a 2.5 x 10, let me know.

I've run Burris fullfield E1 and fullfield 2 with good results, but mostly on plinking rifles -223, 22lr, and one 308 win.. I had a Burris veracity 3-15 on my browning 300 win mag that let me down on an elk hunt. Tracking went bad. Sent it in for warranty, they sent it back saying it's fixed and good as new. I can't get myself to trust it again on a big game rifle so I've switched to Leupold for my big game rifles. If you want a veracity 3-15×50, I know of one that needs a home.

Burris XTR II is on sale at Midway for around $500 and change. regular $800+.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back