Anyone use heated insoles?

Muskeez

I got some for my daughter's pack boots for ice fishing. Wondering if I should cut them to fit inside the felt liners? Or in the bottom of the boot under the felt liner ?

Against the feet, they're not that noticeable imo, they help but it's not like a handwarmer. My feet never really get cold except when I'm ice fishing in the dangerous cold out on the ice. I got a pair for 75% off New at fleet Farm so I said why not. My girlfriend gets cold feet really easily though and they're great for her!

Never used heated insoles, but whenever I am going to sit for a long period of time ( tree stand during rut, glassing on a ridge) and it is cold out, I use the Arctic Shield polar boot covers. They work really well for me and roll up into a small ball.

I had a pair I used for several years until they wore out. My feet get cold easy, so I loved them. Put them next to the feet, If they're under the insole will act like an insulator reducing the benefit a lot.

Yep, thanks for replies, we cut them to fit inside the liners. Her toes get cold easily so these should help a lot for ice fishing. The remote on/off will be nice.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back