Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anyone plan on fishing during

I'll definitely fish Pleasant next weekend.

westy I am going in the morning around 8-9 for a few hours.. then after xmas a few times... let me know.. jigmaker might make it also.. maybe we can get amberjack to goto..

Delw

Hi Del and friends,

I don't mean to invite myself on a trip with y'all, but If you don't mind I'd sure love to see how ya catch all those fish at Pleasant! I'll bring my own boat and just puppy-dog ya. I believe Santa is putting a new "Curado" in my stocking and I'm excited in giving it a whirl!

Give me an E-mail if it's alright! Jeez! I feel like the new kid on the block knocking on your door asking your Mom if Delly can come out and play! :D LOL!

[email protected]

Thanks and Merry Christmas everybody!

I am leaving in 1-2 hours.. you are more than welcome to go... I am waiting on a customers call then I am going for a few hours... I will have 2 kids in my boat... JIGMAKER you going also?
yes john you can call also lol

call me at my shop 623-931-3030
Delw

seems to me Del that you need a bigger boat LOL by the way can I
come to hehehehehe

yes I need a bigger boat LOl

And yes you can.. anytime your in town give me a call I just need an excuess to go...

Delw

going to try sagurao Sunday 12/30 finally got my painting done. Going to barbecue hamburgers up Lake in picnic area with some friends

Wow, I'm back and the site seems to be working again. Got my cable modem installed today and it blazes.

Fished Pleasant with Mountainman on Saturday. He caught a white bass and I caught a small largemouth and that was it. Nice day though and good conversation. Can't complain.

Westy

Where did you fish? I fished south of the ranger station Sat am. Had one versy soft bite but that was it. Wind was bad till about 11:00 left about 11:30. Not much visible cover along the shore now.

SteveM

Steve

We spent the majority of our time in Castle Creek to stay out of the worst of the wind. We each were able to spoon up only one bass each. Still it was nice out there.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back