Caribou Gear Tarp

Anyone Near Windsor, Colorado?

Madman

I'm looking for dedicated outdoors men and women in my are to connect with. Figured we could start talking, meet together at some point and start working on planning hunts, etc.

Anyone interested?

Tons of people at the BHA events at New Belgium, so I'm sure there's some folks in Windsor.

Welcome! Shoot me a message with a little about yourself and hunting preferences, I'll do the same, at maybe we can meet at Bruce's after This years rifle season!

I'm looking for dedicated outdoors men and women in my are to connect with. Figured we could start talking, meet together at some point and start working on planning hunts, etc.

Anyone interested?

I might be if you are ever considering hunting in Wyoming. I might consider putting in for Colorado hunting under right conditions. I am a Colorado native and hunted the Colorado area a long time since I was 16. Fishing I would definitely consider though them NR 3 day permits are spendy LOL. I am 63 in May though so you have to tolerate old men that like to brag a lot.

I might be if you are ever considering hunting in Wyoming. I might consider putting in for Colorado hunting under right conditions. I am a Colorado native and hunted the Colorado area a long time since I was 16. Fishing I would definitely consider though them NR 3 day permits are spendy LOL. I am 63 in May though so you have to tolerate old men that like to brag a lot.
My best hunting buddy was a 71 year old Re-tired Marine Corp Colonel but unfortunately he lost his battle with cancer in 2013. Great man with great stories. As you can guess an ex sailor (me) and an ex marine had lotsa jabs and barbs at each other. I can handle any stories as long as when the rubber meets the road they don't spin out! ;). I do a LOT of hiking and hill hunting, and in fact the greatest hunting compliment I ever got was by Harry (the marine) when we were dragging this elk we shot a LOOOONG way, and during a short break he asked me why I didn't try be a force recon marine or a Navy Seal. I wanted to do a job that had a lot of technical knowledge (I was a nuclear operator) for a good job future, and he replied "Makes sense, but you would have made one hell of a Marine or Seal".

I do miss that old shit. Drop me a line if you want to start corresponding.

LOL I would do some smack talking with a swabbie that's for sure. You know us old jarheads. After I get relaxed after getting home from work, I'll shoot you a PM with my contact info in case you want to get in touch. Under right conditions, I would be willing to pay NR rates for fishing and hunting in Colorado. The experience and friendships are far more important to me than cost of the license itself.

Back