Caribou Gear

Anyone have the voertex vulture 15x56

goinhuntn

Been thinking about getting a pair of these I know they are not swaros, but I can't afford swaros & these seem to be pretty nice for the money. I have read a couple of reviews that were good. I also tried them out at Cabelas in Boise, but its hard to tell when you are inside the store. Any thoughts on these?

I don't have those but I do have the Vortex Viper HD binos and I really like them. Plus you can't go wrong with Vortex optics warranty coverage. If ANYTHING ever happens to them you are covered. No matter whose fault it was.

I took these out for a test run at dusk at my local Cabelas Store and I didn't think they did so well. I thought they would be nice and bright with a clear picture, but I was disappointed. I have a pair of the viper 10x50 HD binoculars and I like them a lot but these vultures just didn't do it for me. On a side note, I also looked through the Viper series of 30 mm rifle scopes. Again, there was something that my eyes just didn't like. I just couldn't get a clear picture with these scopes as well. I am not much for "branded" items, but I was very impressed with the Cabelas Instinct Euros, both binoculars and rifle scopes. Very clear, made by Meopta.

Check out Predator Optics... Not only is Pat a sponsor of the site, but has awesome customer service and quick shipping on top of great prices.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back