Anyone have a line on one of these?

ismith

I’d love to hang one of these posters in my gun room. 😂

Attachments

• 3FBC4007-7783-46B7-8700-482312D209EB.jpeg
    3FBC4007-7783-46B7-8700-482312D209EB.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 250
So you want a poster with a guy holding a pic of his veteran grandfather and nazi soldiers patrolling in the background??? I would wait until they redo that poster, should be happening soon.

So you want a poster with a guy holding a pic of his veteran grandfather and nazi soldiers patrolling in the background??? I would wait until they redo that poster, should be happening soon.
Yes but this one is more of a “limited” addition.

Earn a recruiting poster? How do you do that? I thought they handed them out?

How do you earn of of those bad boys? You tell a current serving member: "I would've joined but I don't like being told what to do so I probably would've punched the first Drill Sergeant who got in my face!"

How do you earn of of those bad boys? You tell a current serving member: "I would've joined but I don't like being told what to do so I probably would've punched the first Drill Sergeant who got in my face!"
Is that how you got yours? Please tell me more!

You have obviously never met a drill Sargent.
joke-missed.gif

I guess the joke was as subtle as those Nazis in the poster's background.

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me a similar line when I used to do recruiting events or just when someone found out I was in the military, I'd probably have something like 176 dollars.

It's also spelled Sergeant.

View attachment 315530

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me a similar line when I used to do recruiting events or just when someone found out I was in the military, I'd probably have something like 176 dollars.

I guess you have to have been a currently serving Solider to have heard that beauty, and to know that a drill sergeant is gentle as a pussy cat compared to the real army.

This checks out as something a NG HR lackey would do… you think the active army is FUBAR spend a little time in the guard

View attachment 315530

Only in Canada

Back