Anyone else?

b0nes

Just wondering how many others are clicking refresh on the IDFG website? I'm not in but the girlfriend and my dad are.

How can you tell about deer and elk? When I go to the draw results page, it just says moose, sheep, and goat are available... If I put my number in, will it pull elk and deer results?

I've just been pushing refresh to see when they post them. I heard there used to be a backdoor but hasn't worked in a few years.

No idea what you guys are talking about! As of 10AM today all you have to do is go online and on the home page is the line for draw results where you hit "Click Here", put in your personal information in the appropriate spots, and your results will come up for whatever you applied for.

Last edited:
My apology! I missed the fact that you're talking ID. Everything today on every site is talking about Wyoming that was posted this AM. Sorry about that!

No idea what you guys are talking about! As of 10AM today all you have to do is go online and on the home page is the line for draw results where you hit "Click Here", put in your personal information in the appropriate spots, and your results will come up for whatever you applied for.

Good one!

Been up a while
My wife drew antelope, I better never let her go, I cant draw a tag.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back