PEAX Equipment

Anyone else from Idaho zone 50?

Hey guys I’m 21 and from Ohio, this will be my 8th season in Idaho this fall and have spent every season in zone 50 hunting the same general area. The same 10sq mike area Ive hunted the last few years has been good to me and ive met several cool people along the way. Have several friends in the mackay/ Arco area and just wondering if anyone else has any experience in zone 50 or lives near by. If so I’ll be there for two weeks this September and would welcome anyone in my camp. I hunt solo the first week and have a friend who flys out for the second week. I love meeting other hunters and bouncing stories and ideas off each other. Love to learn off locals and here their stories. Just curious how many people on here hunt 50 and how much success they have. I killed my elk 200 feet from the zone 50/51 boundary line, this year I thought about buying a tag for each zone, what are your thoughts?

I plan to hunt unit 50 in the next week for deer. I am going in blind. how have you done in the past? I have mostly stuck with Colorado the last few years and am going to try something different.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back