Any reloaders...

D

Dick Reece

Using the free ballistics software pointblank,I put together a target based exactly on the one a friend used today at the range.This is the same target that is within the program,with a few embellishments added.You can actually come back with your target and plot your shots on the computer target as well,makes for a nice way to keep records on load development.

You have to have Microsoft Word to print these targets out,since they are a doc file.

Anyone interested give me a shout and I'll e-mail the file.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-20-2003 17:53: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

Try it,you'll like it.It calculates point blank range,shows the trajectory of your load, saves the load,calculates BC,recoil,and lots of other neat stuff,if you plug in the info it will calculate it.

I plan on useing it. What's that I hear? If you build it they will come in.
biggrin.gif

Yeah,but in this case I didn't build it,all I
did was use it and borrow a friends idea for the targets.
biggrin.gif

It's a free program you can get off the Internet.

I need to back up in time for a few sentences.

Good morning Dick, who is everything in West Virginia? Everything here is Northern Maine is fine. Of course the weather is nice I am on a 10 hour shift.

On a different note. My thoughts will be with you for the next few days. I am not sure about when you have to see the Dr. but time is not as imp. as keeping you in our thoughts.

Tom

Morning Tom,thanks for the well wishes.The procedure is on Wednesday,and I'd be a big liar if I said I wasn't nervous as hell. Especially after Nut posted about his father in law,who was scheduled to have the same procedure. If mine goes bad,I know my last thought will be, s**t, I didn't have to clean all 3 of those rifles
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
!!

Hope you like the program.

Back