PEAX Equipment

Any Poker Players out there??

#19, $39,122 There's No Place Like Vegas,There's No Place Like Vegas,There's There's No Place Like Vegas,No Place Like Vegas!!

Chas

Keep it up, you could be the next big weiner...LOL... Maybe we will be seeing you soon on the Poker tour on the tely.... :D
Way to go.... :D

#19, $41223,
Now the REAL contest begins. I figured the top 20 were going to be tough to get through and holding position is going to require more than an occasional hand or two!!
Happy 4th!!

Chas

!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!
Good luck on the last bunch....
Do you end up with any thing out of the show, or do you have to gamble it all back into the pot for the last guy to take home...

EC,
I WISH!! No real cash involved. Interesting though, I started at $500, lost $400 before winning a single hand, and now like you say, let the games begin!!
Understand, everyone plays against the computer. So your standings(such as yesterday)can stagnate if you don't exceed other's winnings without knowing how much they've got!!

Chas

I see how that works now...Thanks...

#17, $42,983 There's No Place Like Vegas,There's There's No Place Like Vegas,There's No Place Like Vegas!!

Chas

#16, $44,400 There's No Place Like Vegas,There's There's No Place Like Vegas,There's No Place Like Vegas!!

Chas

So in the end, if it is all space money your playing with, if you come out first, what is the actual prize....

#15, $45,938
No real money invested, no real money won unless you are one of the four regional champs. Those 4 get $5,000 and a trip to Vegas, sit down with a randomly drawn contest winner(again no money invested) with $10,000 in chips each. The winner take all gets $100,000 and a stake at the World's(normally a $10,000 entry fee). It's a good contest with EVERYONE having an equal chance regardless of funding.
Then, there is the DREADED 2nd prize.....a one year subscription to Maxum. I'd have thought Player would have been a better choice!! :D

Chas

[ 07-07-2004, 11:09: Message edited by: chas031 ]

HAHAHA!!!! Good luck there...Seems to be running great any way....At least the free trip would be good.... :D

#13, $49,213 YYYEeeee HHHaaaww!!

There's No Place Like Vegas,There's There's No Place Like Vegas,There's No Place Like Vegas!!

Chas

It should be tough, you are now wading thru your cream of the crop... keep it up and perservere through it all, I for one would like to see you and that free trip materialize...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back