Any Poker Players out there??

EC,
I know you're right, but there's no listing of the others monies!! It's kind of having your hands tied behind your back trying to find the light switch with your TONGUE!! :eek: :confused:

Chas

AAAAargh!! #12, $60,009. No gain, just pain!! oh well, it's a tough job but someone's got to do it!! :D :D

Chas

#11, $62,335 There's no place like Vegas!There's no place like Vegas!There's no place like Vegas!There's no place like Vegas!

Chas

#10 !!! YYYEeeeeeHawww $65,101 Made the top ten 2 weeks ahead of schedule!! There's no place like Vegas!!There's no place like Vegas!!There's no place like Vegas!!

Chas

#10, $67,659
WW, I WILL be turning it into cash come the end of Sept!! There's no place like Vegas!!There's no place like Vegas!!There's no place like Vegas!!

Chas

#10, 70,012 Now I know this is going to be a challenge getting to the top!! There's no place like Vegas!!There's no place like Vegas!!There's no place like Vegas!!

Chas

Smalls,
No. That's been the problem. Shooting blind. It does kind of remove some of the ambition but I've already got my lists of hunts I'm spending on so onward and upward!! :D

Chas

Don't worry,

I will be happy to "manage" you deer for you while you are away.

#10, $73,000
Toonces,
:D :D OK, but you'll have your hands full this year!! Got a few( :D ) more customers working the property!

Chas

$79,613 Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE,Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE,Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE, Number NINE

Chas

#8 $84,400 There's no place like Vegas!!There's no place like Vegas!!There's no place like Vegas!!

Chas

[ 07-29-2004, 16:38: Message edited by: chas031 ]

#8, $89,100
Well, I fell painfully short of my $100,000 objective but I have 61 days to reach and HOLD #1 !! Some server problems this weekend have kept the earnings down. I'm sure that's true for all so no harm no foul.
There's no place like Vegas!!There's no place like Vegas!!There's no place like Vegas!!

Chas

[ 08-01-2004, 19:37: Message edited by: chas031 ]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back