Any of you NAHC folks kill anything, or just bitch?

mtmiller

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Made you look.

I am glad we have some new members and am looking forward to reading about hunting from other areas. I see BOHNTR has posted some great deer pics, but I have not seen or heard much of anything from the rest of you guys.

Grieving period is now over, let's talk hunting and fishing.
wink.gif

Jeezus, MtM, that's a gagger of a Mulie. I'd dearly love to get one of them.
As I'm clearly not bright enough to figure out how to post my pics (yes, Ive read the instructions), you'll have to follow the link below...

Yooza, now that is what I am talking about. Looks like you have spent some quality time in the woods. You have some awesome trophies. I love the muley with the mutant browtine.

Freak brow tine

I am guessing you didn't take all of these critters in Yukon. Where else have you chased big game?

I love your dog. I sure wouldn't want him to be pissed at me.
eek.gif

Scary dog

Link to Yukon Hunters critters

Thanks for the pictures.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-27-2003 16:00: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

Think I shot a squirrel once in Iowa. Killed a couple roaches in Grandma's kitchen. Wish I'd taken pictures.
rolleyes.gif
Thanks for the warm welcome.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I love your dog. I sure wouldn't want him to be pissed at me <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MT,
Take a look at YukonH.... He ain't so pleasant lookin' either....
wink.gif

You gotta like the variety that YukonH gets.... Moose-Bou-Sheep-Bison.... Things we all dream about, once in a lifetime.... Congrats Yukon...

Elkgunner I think we may have just found D.B. Cooper!
biggrin.gif
Nice work YH!!

Good post MtMiller... But you should think about shooting some Critters and Takeing better pictures before ya go Blabbering yer mouth
wink.gif

Y.H. , Cool pics !!

Geez, thanks you guys. And let me just add that my wife catches friggin' gagger sized Pike...I, on the other hand, can't seem to catch anything at all. The beauty of the Pike up here is that they are absolutely the finest eating fish I've ever had, once you remove the Y-bones.
Yes, it's a tough row I have to hoe...
wink.gif

YH, got any pics of them gagger sized Pike to put up in the fishing section? Our regular fishing members are slacking in that department.
wink.gif

Elk-
I've added one pike pic to the site below. It's the only pic I have- unfortunately, it isn't one of my wife's monsters. It's a twelve pounder I caught last year on my ultralight with 2 lb. test and no leader. Sorry about the contrast- $2500 computer, and I don't know how to work the damned thing.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yukon Hunter:
Sorry about the contrast- $2500 computer, and I don't know how to work the damned thing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't know about the 'puter. You see there's this nut in front of the keyboard...

Elkhunter, did you set this up so you could "Sneak a peek at the prison prick's pike pic?" Sorry YH; suffering from NAHC withdrawal!
biggrin.gif
(I'll get better with meds!)
smile.gif

Does a B&C, 7'3" Black Bear; a SCI Silver Medal, 4X4 Axis Deer; Turkeys ( Eastern, Rio, and Osceola); about 40 Whitetails, and a few boar count?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gunner46:
Does a B&C, 7'3" Black Bear; a SCI Silver Medal, 4X4 Axis Deer; Turkeys ( Eastern, Rio, and Osceola); about 40 Whitetails, and a few boar count?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only if you have a Picture.. Until then, You're a liar
wink.gif

Back