Caribou Gear

Any of you AZ boys wanna go out and KIll

Delw

some coyotes this weekend? I am getting the urge to pop a few dogs maybe sat morning..
its a big if for i have a few things to do befor i can go.....

whats your thoughts?

Delw

I'd love to go Del. I'm not sure if i can make it this weekend. Phoenix is a little far for a weekend hunt :D. Maybe later this year :D. You may want to take along a howler. I hear those coyotes just come a running when they think a stranger is getting close the den. Goodluck Del!
Doug

I would like to hit ashfork area but if I remember correctly the whole state is closed to anything including driving around....

Delw

Hey Delw I think I read that if you were licsensed and tagged and in the pursuit of game you can still go in to hunt. We were going to get a cat tag just to test our theory. Have you heard any thing like that?

J.D.

Delw,

Did you get the chance to get out and pop some Yotes? If you ever get the chance to go and want some company, I would love to tag along. Never have gone after them before, but from what I hear, sounds pretty fun. As long as it's not midday anyway :eek: Might be a little "warm" then.

LipRipper

nope never did.. I am waiting for TNCNCB to show up in AZ somethime this week then him and I are going.... depends what highway system he is on when he calls as to where we go....

Delw

sorry del I forgot to call.I will be that way toward the end of this week and ill have my boy with me maybe we can get him out too, ill call ya this week :confused:

Del,
If you go out this upcoming weekend, let me know where and when.
I would be up for some Yote shooting.
guns or bows?

call me or post here.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-01-2002 00:38: Message edited by: Mntman ]</font>

I use a gun in the summer and sometimes a bow in the winter....

Its been pretty hot out lately but when I go I will let you know... always looking for someone to kill yotes with...:D
Delw

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back