Any luck with the hogs lately?

A friend of mine who isan outfitter near Paso Robles called the other day and talked to my wife. Wanted me to come down for a freebie hunt. Maybe I better call him up to see when.

John

Yes, you are right he is a friend of mine now. I met him first when I booked a guided hunt with him. Since then I hunted 3 more times with him. He wanted me to go hunting with him last mounth in Texas, but I did not have the time.

Are you getting alot of rain in Holister right now?

John

We have had about 2 to 3 inches in the last couple days. Wind was incredible. Roof blew off my chicken coop and picket fence around yard is in disrepair. Hunted Friday afternoon and Saturday till about 3. Got 2 on Friday, nothing Sat. I have a busy weekend coming up. 5, possibly 6(one guy still trying to get off work) hunters coming for a WILD HOG ADVENTURE! They are from the Fresno area. Should be a good time.

My back potch has a tin roof, when the wind gets going it makes a hell of lot of noise. I am giving my 5 hp pump a work out now with all the water.

John

Bigtusker, I haven't forgotten about you. I have been out of work and can't afford to come down this year.Things will pickup again and hopefully i can make it down next year for that Wild Hog adventure
smile.gif
Have a good one

------------------
Live to Hunt-Terry aka Coydog.
coyote4.gif

I had a hunt Friday and Saturday, 5 hunters, only killed 2 pigs. Rough hunt. Full moon Friday hurt us, but the 2 we did get were good size. 250+ boar and a 200lb sow

------------------
Chopper
Wild Hog Adventures

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back