Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Any last gasp deer hunters out there?

I checked the one camera that put out on some public near my house this morning and there were two decent bucks in it. Bow season ends on the 3rd near me, so i will try and get on them.

Heading out tomorrow for a few days; still have a buck tag and three doe tag. Really only looking to fill maybe two more tags and get a hog or turkey.

We go until January 31st here. The rut is just getting going on the extreme east side of the State. I will be at it until season ends.

Living in NJ, I have 2 more Saturday's of muzzle loader, and until the end of January for Winter Bow season. Special season of fox/coyote until March 15th, then Spring turkey season starts up no long after that.

I have two doe tags that go till the 31st. Different units though so will likely only make it out for one of them.

Heading out with in the hour to try to fill last antlerless rag. Storm from moving in here Tuesday with 8” snow + ice projected. Hope to catch them out moving

Starting my late season archery in the morning. Hitting it hard for the next two weeks or until I run out of tags.

I have hunted the last few afternoons and today at least I saw deer in range. My friend saw them first so he got the shot and it was a swing and a miss somehow. However, on the search afterwards we found an old spike antler so at least he got a doggie chew to take home. The firearms season goes out Sat the 2nd for us.

And I saw two bucks on a neighboring property when we left, so a few may live til next Fall.

Thanks guys I'm guessing that's going to be a once in a lifetime buck. He is definitely by far the biggest I've ever seen. Good luck to all that are still hunting!

Slatebuilder, I'm with you, brother. This late flinter season is the best. Snowshoes, wool, and a Hawkin.....ya feel like Jeremiah .20201219_141740.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back