Any Elk Guides Without a Bad Review?

Tagged Out

Looked up a couple elk guides that seem to have a few bad reviews. May be a pissed off hunter for all I know. Are there Any places that recommend guides? Or anybody have a good experience in AZ or New Mexico on a guided hunt?

Lot’s of folks whose business model depends on getting a slice of the action for recommen ding guides are out there.

The New Mexico Game Commission should be in the business of recommending guides given that massive slice of what should be public draw resident elk tags they give to the outfitters to sell to highest bidder.

I imagine there are some real gems in NM that do the minimum guided deal to get folks in the outfitter pool of tags…

Just remember in some peoples minds it's the guides fault for their lack of fitness, shooting ability, weather, other hunters or what the animals do
All of which a good guide would be able to handle. They should know where the animals go in different weather conditions or with different hunting pressure. Isn't that the reason you pay a guide.

^^^ I wish it were that cut and dry , but the fact of the matter is ofttimes one can't control all the variables!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back