MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Antlerfest 06 Utah pics

Andymansavage

This year's antlerfest was saturday at cabelas. It was a lot of fun. There were some big sheds and heads. Don't mind my ugly mug. Oh yeah, I was the only one there sporting "Hunt Talk" gear....

antlerfest009s.jpg

antlerfest018s.jpg

antlerfest016s.jpg

antlerfest014s.jpg

antlerfest013s.jpg

antlerfest006s.jpg

antlerfest001s.jpg

Andy

PS, can anyone name the dude to my left in the second pic?

Nice pics Andy!! I took my camera, but got so busy looking at all those massive horns, that I forgot to take any pics.

As for the person in your pic, I have heard him called many different names.....Mr. "Verdi", BROWN TIME!!:) But, I think most people around here would know him as Sir, El Supreme Moderator, or Browtine!!!!! :D

This was definitely a GREAT show, and I can't wait till next year! Maybe then I'll have a contribution or two....other than just gracing the show with my presence!! :rolleyes:

SCOTT

Would have been easier if he was standing up next to one of those "height estimators" like they've got on the doors at our bank....nonetheless it's gotta be the now infamous, but still somewhat mythical, brown-tie ;) :D

Andyman, Sorry I couldn't make it, You guys had it one week too early :(

WTF ? Browtine wasn't sporting HT gear ? Nor was Tuff-ucker ? Gosh :D

Can I guess Mr Tine was in Mr Moss's booth ?

THe only HT gear I have is a sweatshirt and a winter cap!! A little tooooo warm to be wearing winter gear!! Now, if someone hooked me up with some summer gear, then I might have worn it!! :)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back