MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Antelope Bust

bdidaho

Left early this morning for a one day hunt only to find out they had closed the road into my area because of the fired burning to the north Since it was more of a scouting trip anyway, I called my brother in law and found out the water holes he usually hunts were all dry. Since I planned on hunting them later during the rut, I made a 50 mile detour to see what fish could be found in a spot I have never fished in August. First cast produced this gal. Several others were to follow before I headed home. You can always find something to do on a day off!!
Can't take pictures like mtmiller or mdunc8 but that leaves more time for fishing. And she's back in the creek waitin for ya John(when you get done bashing the newbees!!)
BD

Attachments

• sales 002.jpg
    sales 002.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 320
  • sales 003.jpg
    sales 003.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 318
I'm glad the air in Boise has cleared up from the fires but it's to bad the road to your hunt was still closed. This summer had been crazy with all the fires...

It's great when you put the effort into something though and it turns out like it should, beautiful fish and great photos!

Jonesy

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back