Antelope 2020

Im coming down this fall with the wife , Anyone want to meet up discuss a hunt for 2020 season . I want to bring my son down next year . Will be in Gillette oct 23 to27th.

where you coming from? i'll be in same area 24-30 this yearfor lope. coming from utah

I'm heading around Gillette this year for my second time from Saskatchewan I've hunted 23 last year and saw some good numbers but had to do a lot of work. I ended up shooting a nice buck on my last day. Heading back to 23 and 7 this year, I have a couple buck tags and a few doe/fawn. I'll be driving down Tuesday though so wouldn't be able to meet up while you are there. I'm most likely going to go again next fall and probably try to burn my deer points in Wyoming and/or Montana. I normally hunt alone but it's always nice to have other hunters to hang out with after the day or to help once you have filled your tag.

PM me if you want to talk.

Last edited:
Bump. Coming down this fall again .anyone want to put a antelope hunt together. Pretty open all of October. Me and and my son 18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back