Yeti GOBOX Collection

Another one bites the dust..!!!

Still waiting for story and pics....(toe tapping in background noise is heard)What ya want me to call ya Elk Wussies?
(wink)

Hey there are 4 people there with bout a gazillion posts there in Jackson,Wy. Is it fun logging in and out on yours and LB's puters? Do you get confused?

Whack em and stack em.

Stories on it's way..
Will have pics up later today or early tomorrow...LOL...Fisherwoosies..You guy's are way to funny. There is no way we could hold a candle to the fisherwoosie pussy boys...LMAO.... :D :D :D
ps....
I did have to spend a lot of time behind my new girl friend before she cooled down..Have been learning some things from Moosie since I have come to this board...HAHAHAHA!!! :D :D :D

Elkhunter sure was, green with envy I would dare to say. Some of us are just naturals. Just like chasin sheep, just a little bigger is all......LMAO!!!! :D :D :D

LOL!!!Bill!!!
Some are doers and some are voyers...I mean watchers....errr I mean by standers..LMAO... :D :D :D

I just cut her in half and sent then one half into quarters, the front half is around 100 lbs. with the neck, bigger than either one of my last two bulls...
Debbie, I do get lucky and catch them once in a while...LOL... Usually it's as you said though... :D :D :D

MD4me, great reply. If you could see that boy run through sagebrush with crusty snow on it, you honestly would not believe it. Although chasing after that cow like he was, I think ELKCHSR may have been in full rut with a purpose in mind.

There are just some things that a guy has to do by himself Bill..LOL... :D
There are just some things that are worth getting excited about...I mean really excited... :D :D :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Congrats on nabbing the cow. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have no idea how true that is Doug. He will never be the same after that experience. :D

OOOOHHH!!!Baby am I ready to do that again...
I wonder if any one of them girls can have my baby!!! :D

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back