Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Another New Zealand Tahr Vid

Bugger, bunch of bloody nutters mate, loved it!
Except for the helicopter slobs.
Cheers
Richard

Last edited:
Kiwi I have been dreaming of a Tahr hunt for a couple years now. Matter of fact this week I pulled up the Meat Eater podcast, again, and listened to their discussion on hunting in New Zealand. Are you affiliated with an outfitter? In February I met an outfitter that really interests me, but I have been hard pressed to find any reviews on him.

Utahminer, I'm not affiliated with an outfitter. I'm just a kiwi that loves hunting. The guy in the video is an outfitter I believe but I have no connection to him - other than watching his videos. I'll have to listen to the meat eater pod, thanks for the heads up. If you are fit and willing you can easily arrange a tahr hunt here. No tags or real restrictions, just book a chopper and go for it. Btw I fly to Utah next month and can't wait!

Yes, I'm bow hunting elk and pronghorn in Wyoming. I fly into and out of Salt Lake City. I've been planning the trip since January and have had a lot of awesome help from this site!

Edit - I listened to the meat eater podcast and it provides a fair description of hunting here. I have hunted the area Remi tahr hunted and its a good spot.

If you have any questions about hunting NZ I'm happy to help.

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back