Another new guy

White Truck??? Hunttalk.com sticker?? You must of either been grabbing that "samitch" at McDonald's, Burger King or Jack in the Box!!! My guess is the man in that white truck was stopping to get a shake and a triple cheeseburger from one of the above. If you ever see the guy again introduce yourself and call him by the name on his license plate. He also answers to Fatty, Beotch, Homo, clutz, lame-o and poopyhead.

Welcome to the site idnative1948...I'm from your neck of the woods and wish I had the chance to see the hunting you have in Idaho!

As it was I was walking over to Blimpie on Broadway from the office and the vehicle in question was parked by the Fry Company, where they consider burgers *sides* as they are known for their fries.

As it was I was walking over to Blimpie on Broadway from the office and the vehicle in question was parked by the Fry Company, where they consider burgers *sides* as they are known for their fries.

About the location you spotted the vehicle in question...I'm not suprised.

I grew up in Blackfoot. As mom was raised in Arco and dad in Howe, we spent most any spare time camping, fishing or hunting. Best times were running the trapline with dad out around the buttes on the desert.
Welcome aboard 1948. I grew up in that general area, just a little to the east, Pingree. I graduated from Snake River and also did a bit of trapping, but on the Snake instead. Pretty crazy you grew up everywhere I had hunted most of my younger years, big/little buttes, Arco and Howe. Post some pics of some kills because I'm sure you have some dandies on the wall.

Welcome aboard 1948. I grew up in that general area, just a little to the east, Pingree. I graduated from Snake River and also did a bit of trapping, but on the Snake instead. Pretty crazy you grew up everywhere I had hunted most of my younger years, big/little buttes, Arco and Howe. Post some pics of some kills because I'm sure you have some dandies on the wall.

Small world. Last place my folks owned was in Riverside. Lots of canyons around Howe to drive up, isn't there? Used to be some big bucks hanging out in the tall sagebrush when you were driving across some of those high bars to reach a canyon. Speaking of canyons, ever hunt Sawmill? Used to do well over in the Pahsimeroi Valley also. As far as wall dandies.... Not going to happen unless I get divorced (don't y'all out there start in on me or there will be some whoop azz to deal with). Do still have some nice racks from the 60's hanging up in the top of dad's garage. Since moving to this side of the state we have pretty much become meat hunters. There seems to be that nasty thing about work getting in the way.

Hey, I'm the Fatty in the White Truck. You should have walked in the Fri place and joined me. I'm training for a Triathlon (Boise Iron Man 70.3) . I was Carb loading.

You would know the Stewarts in Arco would ya ?

Small world. Last place my folks owned was in Riverside. Lots of canyons around Howe to drive up, isn't there? Used to be some big bucks hanging out in the tall sagebrush when you were driving across some of those high bars to reach a canyon. Speaking of canyons, ever hunt Sawmill? Used to do well over in the Pahsimeroi Valley also. As far as wall dandies.... Not going to happen unless I get divorced (don't y'all out there start in on me or there will be some whoop azz to deal with). Do still have some nice racks from the 60's hanging up in the top of dad's garage. Since moving to this side of the state we have pretty much become meat hunters. There seems to be that nasty thing about work getting in the way.
Crazy. In my younger years I lived in Moreland just outside of Riverside. Did you have any kids?

Sawmill Canyon - Never heard of it. :D :D

Got any pics of your deer?

No kids till I moved to this side of the state. Graduated from BHS in '67, brother in '69, sis in '70.

Only photos I have easy to get to are from last season controlled doe hunt. Dad (at 91) in the red 'spenders and me in the orange. He is always dispensing knowledge.

ThisisHowIdoit.jpg

That's awesome. When the old man talks it's time to open the mind like a sponge and take it all in. Great pics and it looks like you guys are taking great care of the meat. Thanks for the pic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back