Yeti GOBOX Collection

Another great archery buck...pics

supersider34

Here is Ron's buck he got with his bow in November. It is definitely the same buck as the sheds I got this spring. I showed Ron the sheds I found this last spring and it is the same buck. The eyeguards are both the same and the trash is the same except on the other side this year. This buck scored 189 5/8.
What do you think of it.....
fa647382.jpg

I have his sheds off this buck. This was the buck i was looking for when I took mine with a bow. Here are the shed pics..
fc8ee13c.jpg

fc8ee13d.jpg

Here is the buck I shot. Yes is smaller but gave me a great time hunting him with my bow.
fab39899.jpg

Great Buck.
My grandSON said he wants to go bow hunting rigaht now aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
he helping me type..................................

They where harvested in unit 53. Ron has also taken another great buck but was years ago and has been hunting this unit for about 20 yrs. The biggest thing about this unit is finding them and knowing where they hang out. You can scout miles and miles and have none there then go a little farther and there they are. Its just a fun unit to hunt. Also had some other people I know that took bigger bucks from 55. they where rutting pretty good last week and had several people take them there.

Hey supersider

Nice bucks

I would of been happy to tag either one of those hogs... Well done and good luck.
Let me know how your cougar hunt comes out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back