MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Another good find

Rooster52

I just bought a Weatherby Pre Mark V lefthand in 300 WBY mag.Manufactured in 1950's with a German built action. A real classic.Be a week or so getting it shipped to me.Cannot hardly wait to see it.Kind of looked lke it could stand a stock refinish but all I have seen so far is pictures.

Last edited:
After I get this rifle refinished and work up a load for it and shoot it abit ,I will probably sell it.Just do not need a 300 magnum.

I have several rifles and once in a while I sell one.I bought this rifle at a good price with the plan of reselling someday.No hurry though.

I've always thought the Weatherby stock profiles to be the Lamborghini's of the rifle world.

I hope my refinish job does this rifle good. A Weatherby left Hand made in Germany is a great rifle.I have to buy some scope base's and rings for it,plan on topping it with a Leupold 3-9x40 that I already have.

Got my Weatherby. Found out it was not made in Germany but by Mathieu Arms of California.It is also in better condition that what the picture tells. Does not need a refinish job,no rust,no stock cracks.Manufacure date 1953 ,4 digit serial number.Well pleased !!

Having a tough time finding scope bases for this rifle.Contacted Weatherby and leupold and neither could help.Waiting for Warne to getback to me.

Back