Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Another classic

kiwi hunta

Since I bought the Brno ZG47 in 7x57 I have been looking for another classic as a stable mate, picked up a Husqvana 1640 in 6.5x55 this week, like the Brno's not many in the states, but they are a small ring 98 Swedish mauser, this one is a about a 1960 model, scoped and fully loaded goes just on 7lbs, gunna be my new mountain rifle.
Like this one

http://www.widforss.se/auktion/auktion_v05/images/V05_32.jpg

That's a sleek looking rifle. Should be a great gun, especially in the swede.

Very nice! I have a hankering for a nice wood/blue mauser (or variant) in 7X57. I am thinking that I should buy my hard use rifles first and get one like you just got after Jr. gets to hunting age and filling my tag isn't the most important thing anymore.

I've got an Oberndorf 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser and I like it a lot. It's still full military issue and is heavy as all get out but it shoots way better than I do! That's a nice rifle there Kiwi!

Jeff, You're making me jealous.. I'm going to have to start looking again. I'm very fond of that Swede caliber.

Can't complain about your caliber choices, my go to is a 7x57 m70, and my backup is a sporterized swede. I'd sure trade it for the one you bought though, cause it would dump a bunch of weight.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back