And it begins ......

FAIR CHASE

s2fqI8l.jpg

iuZ05E5.jpg

Yep heading out shed hunting Saturday. spend a few days hiking with dogs and a buddy. Always fun to see if you find some cool sheds.

Saw two bulls last Sunday still carrying head gear. Still a lot of snow at higher elevations, but getting green shoots in the eastern half of the state. The growing season is starting well.

Saw two bulls last Sunday still carrying head gear. Still a lot of snow at higher elevations, but getting green shoots in the eastern half of the state. The growing season is starting well.

From what I saw this past week, most are still carrying; especially those up higher.

From what I saw this past week, most are still carrying; especially those up higher.

That’s what I saw last weekend, although it seems like they always drop beginning of April anyway.
CF2ED8A9-66BF-4F5D-AABA-C3BAADA526CB.jpeg

Got out and hiked about 4 miles yesterday afternoon. Spotted one bull on the hillside about 300 yards away that had recently dropped, heading up the hill to a bachelor herd of a dozen bulls still carrying. No antlers found, but have stuck a pin on the OnX for a future hike in a week or two.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back