Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

An event of extreme importance

Thats what its all about! Great story. My kids are starting to get to that age now 7/9. Its 12 here in wyoming for big game, but its about time to get them started. Im excited for adventures like this

Thats what its all about! Great story. My kids are starting to get to that age now 7/9. Its 12 here in wyoming for big game, but its about time to get them started. Im excited for adventures like this
It’s a whole new world, a whole new wonderful world once your little ones start joining you. I’ve really tried to concentrate on opportunities where they’d see a lot of game. It’s made for some fun times so far.

Best thread so far of 2023. I have a 2yr old son, and another son due a week from this coming Sunday. I can't wait for times like these in the future. Great work, dad!

Awesome adventure - and a well told story. I'm sure the 'river-crossing' will be thought of for a long time to come (and it's also a great way to separate from other's so the hunt is uninterrupted).

Congrats to the hunter!!

Fantastic thread. Glad you could have a great hunt and a special memory with your youngest. I'm sure he'll treasure it.

You had a solid plan and had to work to make it happen. Good to see your idea worked splendidly. Savor the memory and that's wonderful to have your son punch his 1st tag like that.

NICE JOB SON AND DAD!!! That running to yer dad got me a lil misty eyed brought back a flood of memories all good ones!!! So happy for all of you!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back