• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Among the elk

Elkhunter

Well I did not have time to do the ride I wanted to, plus it is so flipping hot, so went to another place that was close and got to ride among the elk. This was the biggest bull I saw. I did see lots of cows, calves and spikes though. All together I saw about 75 elk.

FLIPPER

Great pics Bill smilies/wink.gif

Looks like that cow in the 2nd pic on the right is a SHOOTER smilies/biggrin.gif

Elkhunter

LOL Del smilies/biggrin.gif That green stuff is called grass and it happens where there is moisture in the ground. smilies/biggrin.gif smilies/biggrin.gif smilies/biggrin.gif

She is all your's Brian. smilies/wink.gif

mtmiller

Sweet pics Elky. I am looking forward to getting down to that part of the country in about 10 days to scout some deer. Looks like some beautiful country. Keep the pics coming.

danr55

Damn Bill.. Those are great... I see you have an antennalope mixed in with the elk.. smilies/rolleyes.gif

smilies/cool.gif

Elkhunter

All I can and will tell you is that these were definitely not taken in Yellowstone.

Gunner, the elk I got last year was the first of all my elk that was taken on a hillside. smilies/cool.gif smilies/tongue.gif

Hunterman

Great pics Bill,,I call the two in pic. three for me and Quick Draw smilies/drool.gif smilies/biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

D

Deerslayer

.....good to see the Park looking so green....must be a wet year smilies/hump.gif

ELKCHSR

I don't see any of them running, so none can be any I would be able to get this winter, let the chase begin... smilies/wink.gif smilies/biggrin.gif
Great pics Bill....Thanks.... smilies/biggrin.gif

SITKA Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Devinnorris