America !

Bill M

Every now and then I do different programs for younger children and young adults. I always give them my American speech and how I thank God every day that Im a American. Im helping in our church with a youth program, good kids but I wonder if they ever think about the food in there belleys ,there warm homes,ect. So again my America speech came to mind so I thought I would research World War Two, Korea and Veitnam for some facts. My orders were cut for Veitnam but two days later ended up in Korea when North Korea hijacked the ship the Pueblo. Being in my era the Veitnam memorial wall reailly hits home with me. Bringing tears to my eyes reading the names of guys I knew but most of all seeing just how young we were. I look at the pictures and we were just kids. So I feel it's very important to let younger people know that freedom dosen't come cheap and alot of times lives our lost for it. And all of these young men and women never got to enjoy there lives as we do, God Bless America !

I give the kids in Hunters ED the reasons we get to hunt. Now my own children see what it costs to be free after a good friend was killed in Iraq last year. Now they know. I explained yesterday was the 65th Anniversary of my great uncles death.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back