MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Alpine Bows

Bullhound

I just happen to have an opportunity to collect one or two of their "Fast Track Series" bows for next to nothing. Have been lookin at them for a bit and shot a couple. I won't say what price I may get them for, as I don't think anybody would believe me.
Anybody got any comments about this line.

By the way, they happen to be made here in my home town, which makes service real easy.

------------------
Get Close & Shoot Straight

Bullhound, ive never shot one or held one so i cant answer! compared to some of the bigger manufacturers what do you think of them ????

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

I've been shooting PSE Lightning Cam bow and am happy with it. I've been spending a little time at this guy's shop who deals only in Alpine equipment. The shop that I did deal with, ( sold PSE and Alpine) went out of business.
I've shot some of the Fast Track Series bows at the shop lately. I've been very impressed. Super quiet with no help from Limb Savers, String Leaches, or anything else. We chronoed one of my hunting arrows (410 gr.) out of an Alpine Sidewinder at a draw weight of 70 lbs. Super quite and 293 fps @ 29" draw.
I'll be at an auction this Saturday and may be able to pick one up at a great price.
Just asking, because I know that whenever something seems to good to be true..........well you know the rest.

------------------
Get Close & Shoot Straight

[This message has been edited by Bullhound (edited 02-08-2001).]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back