Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Almost time

mixedbag

Waited 30 years to find someone to moose hunt with.Been a dream of mine since I first started hunting 32 years ago.I board my plane for Fairbanks in 8 more days for 13 days of diy hunting on a drop off hunt deep in the wilds of Ak.Can't hardly concentrate on my work at this point.Worried that I may forget something,and tying up loose ends on the home front.I'll be taking a ton of pictures of this trip.Hope one of the two of us at least get a bull.We were given a great spot to hunt thru a friend whom has killed 3 bulls on this lake over 60" on 2 different trips.Bought myself a wolf tag to,,just in case.Was thinking about a black bear tag,but I've killed a few and it gets a little expensive flying animals out from where we will be hunting.Thinking I'll be wanting to do this same hunt again in another couple years so if anyones interested after seeing the pics when I get back,give me a shout
Only downside of the hunt,is I miss another year of archery elk hunting.This is my 3rd year in a row hunting Alaska,and its tough to get out of your blood once you've gone there.Wish you all the best on your hunts this Sept!!!!My dream is about to finally come true

Good luck! That's one of my dream hunts. Been there 3 times and have only done some fishing so far. Actually looking for a place to move into when I retire! I'll be looking forward to hearing your story.

Good luck to you and Joe!!! Be safe and enjoy every minute!!! Call me when you get back or before you leave for WY.

Pm me your number.I leave for Wy 2 weeks after I get in from Alaska.My bank accounts taking a hit this fall,but I'll be having too much fun

Best of luck! Very jealous!
Hope y'all have an awesome and safe trip/hunt!
Can't wait for story and lots of pics...

Good luck I hope you take a great moose. It sounds like you have a great area lined out. I am dying to get back up there since my last moose trip 3 years ago. Can't wait to read the write up when you get back. Enjoy it will be the trip of a lifetime.:)

been there once and killed a great moose along with 2 stud caribou....I wanna go back

Good luck and I can't wait to read about your adventure upon your return. I'm looking at a growing pile of gear on my floor at the moment as I have less than two months to go before a buddy and I head off to Kodiak Island to pursue sitka black tailed deer.

very cool elkrchr.I did blacktail last Sept on POW.It was a tough time of year to hunt them,but we all got little ones.I'd like to try Kodiak for the rut one year.You should do real well.And blacktail meat is excellent!!!!!Down to 4 more days before I fly out.I'm about 90% packed now

Scott hope you shoot one so big you need a chinook to get him out. You work hard all year so enjoy the benefits of busting your ass buddy. Crossing my fingers for you both! Good huntin'

very cool elkrchr.I did blacktail last Sept on POW.It was a tough time of year to hunt them,but we all got little ones.I'd like to try Kodiak for the rut one year.You should do real well.And blacktail meat is excellent!!!!!Down to 4 more days before I fly out.I'm about 90% packed now

Ninilchik Charters

Sounds like a blast! I hope you have a great trip. Moose meat is my favorite by far - hope you get to taste some!

I fly out tomorrow and cant wait.My gear finally got there and is waiting on me at post office.I should be flown into wilderness on sunday morning after flying all night getting there.Hope to see some moose and maybe a wolf that I also have a tag for
Post a hunt report when I get home on the 29th.Cant think of anything better then 16 days in Alaska,well,except living there

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back