Alliant powder RL-22

Probably the same place you can get Varget ;)

But seriously, I use ammoseek, check Natchez and my two local shops that aren't on the internet. Still super hit or miss, but no magic answer these days

If I could figure out how to ship it I have a pound of RL-22 I would give to someone in need of it..

I have a lb of both varget and rl22 that I would trade for h1000 or rl 33.. lol.

It’s pretty hard to tell the difference between Norma MRP and RL-22. Norma powders are a little less popular, so you MIGHT find some.

RL-23 load data is extremely similar, but it’s bulky so it doesn’t always work best in the same cases.

RL22 is one of the most temp sensitive powders IMO. Have you tried any other powders?

Works really well in Montana. Great with 160 Accubonds in a 7mm RM. Have used it with light bullets to warp speed in a RUM. mtmuley

RL22 is one of the most temp sensitive powders IMO. Have you tried any other powders?
Agreed.

This is a great reason to try RL-23 if you can fit enough in your case. It’s very insensitive to temperature, contains a decoppering additive, and load data is very close to RL-22.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back