All in a days work!! More KW pictures

B

bcat

View

Mountain Boomer

HOLY SMOKES!! I haven't seen that many bobcats in my whole life. Are you hunting in Kansas? I wish we could run them down here.

Boomer

KW

Caught these in two weeks that we had good snow, also treed 9 that we didnt kill, kittens or momma. We treed 3 kitens up one tree that were 12 inches long, cute rascals. I climbed the tree and caught one, but didnt have the digital camera. Hope to catch them again! Wish I could show a pic of this many nice tom lion! If we had lion here I wouldnt get anyting done! These cat were all caught within 10 miles of home. KW

KW

Caught these in two weeks that we had good snow, also treed 9 that we didnt kill, kittens or momma. We treed 3 kitens up one tree that were 12 inches long, cute rascals. I climbed the tree and caught one, but didnt have the digital camera. Hope to catch them again! Wish I could show a pic of this many nice tom lion! If we had lion here I wouldnt get anything done! These cat were all caught within 10 miles of home. KW

Tobey

KW I am very impressed!!!!! You got some nice cat hounds there.If anyone ever killed 18 Bobcats up here in Maine in 2 weeks we would call him GOD.Tomorrow is our last day for Bobcats and its snowing right now about 3" so far.Maybe I can end the season with a bang.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

KW

Good luck ,tomorrow is our last day also. We are getting ice and drizzle, we seldm get snow that lasts for more than a day! I dont want a lot of snow just 3 to 6 inches that stays on. KW

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahhunter065