Caribou Gear Tarp

Alaska Musk ox

Thanks for sharing that great hunt with us. Th coolest life size mount I have seen is a muskox.

Awesome.

That is completely Bad Ass! I hope I'm in on the WY bears this year, I might need a guide and I suspect it will be prime due to low snowpack!

I used to have them high on my TO HUNT list.... then they fell off. Looking at these pictures put's them buck up higher again. I just don't like he cold like that ;)

I used to have them high on my TO HUNT list.... then they fell off. Looking at these pictures put's them buck up higher again. I just don't like he cold like that ;)
They hunt them in August as well, so it's not as cold. Not as good of hair, but I hear you like 'less hairy' anyway... :eek: :D

The do hunt them in the fall...but its a major pain in the ass. Mainly because there is standing water all over the place...and lots of bugs.

They hunt them in August as well, so it's not as cold. Not as good of hair, but I hear you like 'less hairy' anyway... :eek: :D

Pointer knows me well ;)

The do hunt them in the fall...but its a major pain in the ass. Mainly because there is standing water all over the place...and lots of bugs.

I'd stick with Cold over bugs all day long !!!! plus, Who's ever heard or seen a Musk Ox on the ground without snow. It's like Christmas without a Christmas tree !!!

Sweet Buzz... what an experience!

I never truly appreciated Musk Ox until I saw a full mount up close at one of the cabelas... it is one of the most beautiful animals I've ever seen... the hide is fantastic.

Full mount???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back