Yeti GOBOX Collection

Against all odds: my 2023 season

@txco Congrats again and thanks for stopping by here in Glenwood to meet and show off your bull! Enjoyed meeting you and you buddies. Well done.

Looking forward to following the ID moose and Colo deer adventures.

Glad you got the rack of ribs, Have been enjoying mine from last year. Cut them with a battery powered sawzall I bought for the occasion.

@txco Congrats again and thanks for stopping by here in Glenwood to meet and show off your bull! Enjoyed meeting you and you buddies. Well done.

Looking forward to following the ID moose and Colo deer adventures.

Glad you got the rack of ribs, Have been enjoying mine from last year. Cut them with a battery powered sawzall I bought for the occasion.
Ha i brought my sawzall but forgot my blades!!! Luckily I had a hacksaw and a hatchet and it still worked out.

Congrats on a great bull! You're sure gonna enjoy all that great meat. Look forward to hearing how the rest of your fall turns out.

Thanks for taking us along on the hunt. Congrats on a nice bull. Looking forward to your other 2 hunts!

Idaho update: 4 days of hunting in mostly bad weather and no bulls seen yet. Only seen 1 cow. The unit is a decent one but we’re just not on the same page with the moose. Covering lots of ground by truck, foot, voice and glass but cant seem to find them. Most sign is a week or so old and theres wolf sign around too, so between them and the weather Mother nature has dealt a tough hand so far.

Still hunting and hoping the almighty rut switch flips soon but time isnt unlimited or on my side right now. Fingers crossed and tomorrows a new day!

Last edited:
Texted with some guys yesterday that have moose tags to the south of you. No activity for them either. With this cooler weather and a break from the rain they should be moving!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back