Yeti GOBOX Collection

Against all odds: my 2023 season

Bull.

Id been contemplating switching to a cow tag just to do the hunt and get the meat. So Ive checked multiple times it was for a bull.
Down side to a bull....no way on this earth you can turn it back. Up side to bull, long hunting season.

I can help you out of this pickle, I was supposed to finally draw an Idaho moose tag this year, I can take that off your hands and you can concentrate on Colorado. Seriously, I don't mind helping you out!

Congratulations and good luck with all of your hunts looking forward to seeing how they all pan out for you! Hope one day to have your luck, haha.

you sir are on a heater, I sure hope you have an understanding wife, a $hit load on PTO, & some great hunting buddies who want to tag along on 3 OIL hunts.
Good Luck!!!!
My wife is not near as understanding as she was when all this started. So working on lining up some family help for her.

My buddies are pumped.

Im spending as much time trying to manipulate my pto as I can at the moment…

Absolutely amazing, a Govenor's deer tag & 2 additional bull moose tags in one season. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

You on lucky son of a gun, hope to meet up in colorado this yr and shake your hand so some of this incredible luck rubs off on me.
Good hunting.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back