Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Advice for the first Lion Hunt.......

REDBEARD

I'll be going on my first Lion Hunt Nov. 2001 with bcat....is there any advice you could give me regarding anything....from how in shape to be(I'll be in the best that I possibly can)....I'll be taking my bow.....anything advice from, clothing, to little overlooked extras, arrows, shooting ability, what to expect, anything at all would be greatly appreciated...my buddy will be hunting with me and will be carrying a gun, just in case, so there will always be a gun available......thanks in advance...

REDBEARD

Welcome, Redbeard! I'm sure B'Cat has already told you what to expect, and the man knows what he's talking about when it comes to cats! Good Luck on your hunt...you'll have a blast.

Their is one very important thing you have forgotten!!!!!! I am not sure if Bcat can handle you and your friend at the same time,So to insure you get the hunt of your life I think you should send me money for gas and tole's so I can drive out their with my hounds and help out LOL LOL

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

here is some advice......HAVE FUN!!! and LIVE IT UP!!!....the neighbors really think Im nutz now....out shooting the bow in a complete whiteout on Sunday afternoon.....Not to mention the five mile hike...HA HA HA!!!

REDBEARD

Redbeard-Looking forward to your hunt. Dont let the neighbors get ya down!!!!HEHEHE Hell people thin I am crazy too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Join the crowd!!!
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin