Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Adobetown Road proposed abandonment

Jeremyc_1999

I just read that there is a public meeting regarding a petition to abandon Adobetown Road near Nevada City. This is a petition from private landowners to remove a public road. The meeting is Tuesday, May 17 at 6 PM at the Alder Fire Hall. This road provides access to BLM on the north end of the Gravely Mountain Range in Southwest Montana. I figured that you should all be informed.

I just read that there is a public meeting regarding a petition to abandon Adobetown Road near Nevada City. This is a petition from private landowners to remove a public road. The meeting is Tuesday, May 17 at 6 PM at the Alder Fire Hall. This road provides access to BLM on the north end of the Gravely Mountain Range in Southwest Montana. I figured that you should all be informed.
What is your assessment of the proposed alternate route?

How on board is the BLM?
New roads or improved roads across BLM seem to be a… challenge.

What is your assessment of the proposed alternate route?
As long as it happens it would probably not be a large negative. There is some hesitation that if this goes through, other abandonments in the county that have been previously proposed will pass and have larger impacts.

Thanks for the info. We have some property in VC in the sagebrush near Boot Hill and like to go there to hike and bike some.
Do you live in that area near Ennis or VC?
Please keep us posted on anything proposed.

Thanks for the info. We have some property in VC in the sagebrush near Boot Hill and like to go there to hike and bike some.
Do you live in that area near Ennis or VC?
Please keep us posted on anything proposed.
I lived in Ennis last year and had a property purchase fall through and am now back in the gallatin, but I still try to follow what is going on and will hopefully move back someday.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back